We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We do this using lawful and fair methods. We collect information you provide when you place an order, register with us, send us an e-mail or call us, enter a sweepstakes, or enroll or participate in a club or service. This information may include:
- your name.
- your mailing address.
- your e-mail address.
- your phone number.
- your credit card number.
It may also include any other personal or preference information you provide to us.
It may also include information you submit about other people, for example, the name and address of a gift recipient.
We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide requested products and services. These include internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests
- To register and service your account
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
Protection of Our Website and Others
We may disclose information you provide to our website when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our website, our users or others.